The Netherlands is one of the countries where Turkish citizens live the most. Based on this, the Netherlands occupies a place in itself among the European countries with which our country has the most intensive commercial communication. Shopping also does not slow down in any way, and this naturally makes driver visa mandatory for those who will go to this country as a driver. Obtaining a Dutch driver’s visa is a slightly different situation than other countries, and as it can be understood from the documents requested below, documents are required in a much more comprehensive way and in which everything is down to the last detail.
If you wish, let’s give the answers to the question of how to get a Dutch driver’s visa step by step and what should be done in the most accurate way and without wasting any time for 2021.
The documents required by the Dutch authorities for the Dutch driver’s visa are as follows: Visa application fee. This fee must be paid and the receipt must be placed in the visa application file. The visa fee may vary from year to year.
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- A valid passport, with the last two pages blank and not older than 10 years. Here, the validity period must also be longer, up to at least 3 months after the estimated return time from the Netherlands.
- The Schengen visa application form is among the most important application documents. It must be wet signed and there must not be the slightest omission, the slightest mistake, the slightest mistake. Otherwise, the application will not be accepted even if the other documents are complete.
- 1 newly dated biometric photograph in 35*45 sizes. The background must be white.
- Authorization letter, which is required if it is a company that is an agency.
- Another document required for the Netherlands driver visa is the reservation document showing the dates of entry and exit to the hotel if you will be staying at the hotel.
- SSI service breakdown
- A document showing the status of the driver in the workplace signed on the letterhead of the company where the driver works.
- C2 certificate
- Invitation as in other countries
- Company guarantee letter
- Current CMR records